Monday 14 July 2008

To A.D.

Quotations responded to replaced by suitable, concise summaries in brackets. Original post at link provided, accessible by Britpoly members and cronies.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Britpoly/message/13904

[Warble warble]

I think the evidence is in the way that Nick jumped all over both Tygerstryke and and myself, and in the lack of any provocation to warrant this.

[Drone]

I don’t know what you are talking about here. I’ve even offered you two alternatives for how quotes appear in my posts. Feel free to tell me in what ways I have demonstrated no desire to fit in here.

[Bark]

Perhaps you missed my introduction.

[Drone]

Your evidence being?

[Bark]

As I said in my introduction that was not my intention.

[Gestapo]

Curiosity, of course. Why is anyone a member?

[Gestapo]

It says nothing on the front page about members being obliged to give anything. Is there a gift list? A toaster perhaps? An ironing board? No, I think my perspective (see my introduction) might make this group a little richer. It’s a humble ambition but there we are; I can’t teach anyone how to become invisible at will or speak with the sparrows but you might find my views and titbits interesting, nonetheless.

[Drone]

Satisfied curiosity.

[Drone]

Already achieved, trust me. As for my posts now, I don’t think replying to posts aimed at me is in anyway excessive.

If you do not wish to continue this on board then you're welcome to email me. I would be happy to hear from you. I’m not sure any of us can stand much more of this robust debate, about me. I have always thought Gods were much more interesting.

No comments: