Thursday 9 October 2008

Dyb Dyb Dyb.

It's quaint, really. Druidry is looking increasingly like the Boy Scouts. Funny clothes. Strange words. Patronising, snotty-nosed leaders. Jamborees. An atavistic regression to a longed for class divide where everyone knew their place, came when called and were urged to respect their betters? Is this the dirty little secret of men in frocks? I think the evidence speaks for itself.

Oh, don’t forget everyone: Flag Fen, this Saturday, October 11th. Be there and be square.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your yahoo mail is rejecting my posts.

Apparently, you are an illegal domain name...

--

Jez

Fog Patches. said...

I’m fairly certain that Blogger does not operate in the same way as a Yahoo list, although I have not tested this.

Your previous message arrived at my inbox but I had assumed that you had deleted it. Did you simply send an email?

Anonymous said...

I sent an email - and resent it eight times before it finally got through,it seems.

While I was trying to resend it, I commented here, as it seemed the only way to get a message to you to say I had not simply ignored your email :)

But it was in the middle of our e-conversation, and stayed wrong for several hours.

--

So maybe you are not always getting the messages that people send to you.

--

Jez

Fog Patches. said...

Well, if they resent me as much as eight times then perhaps that’s a good thing.

Don't forget your woggle.